I just thought I’d take a few minutes to thank y’all for allowing me to share my thoughts, ideas and rants with you over the last year and a half. And thanks to my very smart (and beautiful) community bloggers for sharing your wisdom, perspectives and advice.
I also wanted to welcome all of my new subscribers. There’s been a few of you who have sneakily joined over the last month or so. It’s great to have you here! In case you are looking for some older posts that might be worth reading, here are the ones I’d recommend checking out:
- The Parenting Experience by Rachna Joshi – As one of the most read and shared articles on this blog, it is sure to make parents relish the moments they have with their children.
- The Message Your Weight Holds by Amy Bondar – An insightful post about why we hold onto weight despite our best efforts to shed it.
- A Date at the Dump – A post I wrote about a year ago now sharing a romantic date my husband planned for us to go to the dump together (sexy photos included).
- How the World Economy will unfold by Anil Khosla – This post is unlike anything else on the blog. It’s about the economy and sadly, some of the predictions my dad made are coming true. Check it out.
- Spanish Lessons – A piece I wrote about a recent trip to Argentina and learning to communicate and connect without language.
- Commitment – One of my most popular blogs on the issue most of us have.
- Mistakes – My very first post way back in February 2010 on something we all do–make mistakes. Ironically, I published this post just a day before one of my former colleagues called me up saying she had made a mistake and wanted to come back and work with the team she had left only a few months earlier. Timing is crazy, isn’t it?
If you are ever inspired to share your own thoughts and perspectives on this blog, drop a comment on the blog. Or, if there’s ever a topic you’d love to see addressed, let me know. I’m all ears!
No related posts.
Leave a Reply